2. We agree to provide food truth, as much as possible. Research changes attitudes about foods. I may have to retract stuff, but I don’t mind admitting when I’m wrong. If you feel I have misrepresented any information, please contact me here. There is no end to the ways you can communicate with me.
3. Please be respectful of me and other readers. Personal attack comments are deleted without apology. That said, we welcome different opinions. Please share your experiences and research.
4. Feel free to copy and use any information you find here for non-commercial applications. (Oops! Legalese!) (If you’re making money off it, you either have to buy it from me or share your profits with me.) (You know how to contact me). My purpose is to share the knowledge. I don’t have a monopoly on this knowledge.
5. Please do not plagiarize. (A fancy word for stealing). Where possible, please include credit to me or to guest author, with appropriate links.
6. Everything you find on this site is here because I think it’s the truth, based on my current level of understanding. It is my opinion. It is not to be taken as nutritional, medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice for which you (or more likely, a government department) could be tempted to sue me. I am not giving anybody advice. I am merely sharing my knowledge and experience. You choose your own path.
7. By reading this site, you understand that every person is different. What works for me won’t necessarily work for you. (Oh if only it were that easy!)
8. If you share your personal information with me for any reason (buying a product, subscribing to a newsletter, etc.) I will never share it. I might make recommendations to you and then you can choose to contact them.
9. While you don’t want me to share your info, I DO want you to share mine. So please, send messages to all your friends, “awesome article” or “this woman is brilliant!!!!” Share my articles in your groups on LinkedIn, Facebook and any other of the zillion social media sites out there.
10. Articles contained herein are for informational purposes only, and are educational in nature. Statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. These articles are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding in supplements or making any changes in your diet.